...::: International House of Prayer :::...

quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2010

NEW WAY / NOVO CAMINHO!







Hey,guys
i'm gonna start to put new posts,pots that talks about my God,My quiet time with God.I never share this with anyone,this will be a challenge for me,'cause you can find this things in my diary.before,i put this posts,I just wanna say that my english writting isn't so good,I'm so sorry for it,I'll try to gett better...
Hope You be blessed with it.
Until He comes,
Bekah
Oi,povo
Eu começar a escrever coisas do meu diario,coisas sobre Deus,as vezes em portugues,as vezes em ingles,ninguem nunca viu isso,então esta sendo um desafio pra mim.baaah,espero que vcs possam ser abençoados com isso.
ps: isso não é uma tradução literal ao oq eu escrevi acima!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário