...::: International House of Prayer :::...

sábado, 5 de junho de 2010

The Search for Revelance by Misty Edwards

This video it's amazing,what I can say about it,is that I feel the same.

I remember before I watch this video for the frist time,I was saying to God: Time is running out,I'm getting older and I've doing nothing,I need to do something,wanna shine Your glory,I wanna sing to everyone about You,I wanna shake the World,I wanna make the diference...So,I was walking for all the house and thinking about,and when more I was thinking,I was going faster nad I start to cry and say: What You want from me,Lord?I really wanna do something...and my spirit start burning,I start to jump and run...so,for one moment I stop, turn on the computer and saw on facebook this video,was the perfect moment to see it...

Hope the Lord talks with you too!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário